Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I made cat beds for Mew and Minnie!

Andrew and I have two kids. The kids have tails and are covered in fur, but they're still our babies. :) I found this awesome tutorial from The Zen of Making for these three-in-one cat beds.


http://www.thezenofmaking.com/2012/03/tutorial-magical-3-in-1-cat-bed.html

I opted to use the Kitties first letters instead of stars. And of course, you can't make just one! Each kitty got their own. I also chose to sew mine by hand so that I could make it while traveling. They turned out adorable.


What have you made for your pets lately?

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute! All I've made is a few kitty toys; I should probably be more crafty. [posted here if you wanna see: http://littlegraykitteh.blogspot.com/2012/08/super-simple-cat-toy.html ] :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive post really i like it.. Cat Beds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this is really an impressive post. feeling great to see such kind of stuff. i do want such kind of stuff.
    Online Beds and Mattresses shop

    ReplyDelete