Friday, September 14, 2012

Firmoo Review!



Not gonna lie. I love glasses. My goal recently has been to collect every color and be able to match them with whatever color I am wearing for the day. So one can imagine my excitement when I bumped into Firmoo.com. 

Mine came in today and I am IMPRESSED! Considering my normal everyday glasses cost me close to $200, and these were only $8 - $17. There is a huge variety on the website and the site even includes a virtual try on feature. AND the prescription is PERFECT.




My very favorite pair cost me the most out of the three, but they have music notes on the sides! Very cool!

For an additional $5.00, I had one pair made into sunglasses! Exactly what this girl needed!

I only have 2 complaints:
#1: Shipping. These ship out of China and it took me 2 1/2 weeks to receive them.
#2: Adjustments. 2 of my 3 were crooked. Luckily, my mom is excellent with fixing those sort of things. I could always hop over to an eye clinic and have an optician fix them if I needed them.
#3: No try on before purchase. Even with the virtual try-on feature, it is REALLY hard to tell what they will actually look like for size on your face without having them in your hands. 

The good definitely out ways the bad. I'm loving this site! More glasses to come!

And now, you can get your first pair FREE! Give it a shot today!
www.firmoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment