Monday, September 24, 2012

DIY Glitter Earrings & Earring Holder

I just love earrings. And glitter. So you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled onto this awesome tutorial for making super easy, cute glitter earrings the other day. I had some spare time on my hands (and everything I needed without having to run to Hobby Lobby), so I went to work! In under an hour, I had made TONS of earrings in all different colors! I even made a few batches for friends.

Here is the tut from A Splendid Assemblage:
Just a note, use a TON of glitter. Some of mine didn't turn out as sparkly as others.

Here are my results!




Like the earring holder? All it took was a picture frame from Dollar Tree ($1.00), an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of plastic canvas from Hobby Lobby (.59), and some ribbon and hot glue. Just trim the canvas to fit and glue the back. That easy! Yeah, I ended up making several of those for friends, as well.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: