Thursday, October 25, 2012

DIY Friendship Bracelet Headphones

My hubby and I recently took a trip to Orlando with another couple that have been good friends with us for a long time. We had a wonderful time! Knowing that I would be on a plane (and that I can't hold still to save my life), I knew I had to pack a little craft that would transport well and be allowed on a flight.

I remembered this awesome tutorial from Mod Cloth on youtube on how to make these sweet tangle-free, friendship wrapped headphones!



I only used one color at a time and knotted it directly over the headphones, then knotted a new color below that, which took me WAY longer (I was trying to avoid wasting thread) I would recommend doing it the way Mod Cloth did.

My final product!



Right now I am working on one with rainbow crochet thread. No switching from color to color! And it is such a portable craft, I am able to keep everything I need in a little pouch in my purse (Use a nail clippers as scissors) 

I know what I'm making for Christmas gifts this year!

2 comments:

  1. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great paragraph at here.
    bracelet headphones tangle free

    ReplyDelete