Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sweater to Cardigan Transformation DIY




Ok. I'm going to be honest here. This definitely wasn't my genius idea. But I was pretty excited to find it! I had a few sweaters in my closet that have been untouched for awhile (and I HATE throwing away clothes). I also love cardigans. I was especially excited to see that I could skip the sewing machine. Here is the link for the full tutorial!

Note to self and to you: Use the skinniest hemming tape you can find (while being sturdy enough to hold). The stuff I used was 3/4" and took what I think was too much for the opening of the sweaters. They still look good, it could just LOOK BETTER next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. we create best clothing to wear for our customers.We make all kinds of clothing accessories for men and women.Just come and see for yourself:Cardigan Sweatshirt in UK

    ReplyDelete