Friday, December 21, 2012

Cozy Sweatpant Christmas Gift Basket!


Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! I love my collection of sweatpants (who doesn't?!) and find myself in them ALOT around the house during the holidays.




These super easy and didn't cost much. I purchased the hot cocoa, coffee mugs, and Basket at Dollar Tree and hit up Target and Walmart for the sweatpants. This one was made for a dear friend of mine.



I used some scrap die cut circles I found at my print shop that was going in the garbage. I hand wrote HAVE A on one, COZY on another, and CHRISTMAS on the last one. Then layered them, and tied them to the basket. I could have just slipped a card into the basket, but I will admit, I was in a bit of a hurry when I did these.



This was done for a family of three. Mom, Dad, and Baby will enjoy a cozy Christmas!


Happy Holidays! <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow it is so good to know about the cozy sweatpants gift baskets. These are really nice and will work just perfectly for a fitness lover like my sister. Her 25th birthday is coming and I was just brainstorming about the gifts. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

    ReplyDelete